What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 20 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and FlexBucks, conveniently loaded onto your student ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, wifi, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and FlexBucks balance:
- At https://blueid.mtsu.edu/student/local_login.php
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the MT Dining Meal Plan Office, KUC 202, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Flexbucks running low? No problem! Add more FlexBucks online.